Had to repost cause just sounded good!
“My favorite hobby is cooking. There is nothing I can do well if i have not eaten well.”
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces beef chuck, flank, or sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and grated, about 4 cups
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced white onions
- 1 or 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Put a large skillet or wok over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the beef. Stir immediately, then stir every 20 seconds or so until the meat is no longer pink, just a minute or two. Transfer the beef to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. When it’s hot…
View original post 85 more words